1 packet >> Ayamas Chicken Frankfurter
1 packet >> Ayamas Chicken Meatball (Plain)
1 kg >> Potato, boiled and mashed (skin removed)
3 – 5 tbsp >> Big red onion, finely chopped
2 – 3 tbsp >> Garlic, finely chopped
1 – 2 tbsp >> Parsley leaves, finely chopped (extra for garnishing)
1 – 2 tbsp >> Coriander leaves, finely chopped
4 >> Eggs, whipped 100g Breadcrumbs
1 tbsp >> Chili powder
1 tbsp >> Oyster sauce
1 >> Lemon, cut wedges Salt and pepper Cooking oil
1. Put the frankfurter and meatball in a food processor and process until forcemeat texture and remove it from the food processor into a big bowl.
2. Add in chopped onion, garlic, mashed potato, whipped eggs, breadcrumbs, chili powder, oyster sauce, parsley and coriander leaves.
3. Season with some salt and pepper and mix well.
4. Shape the mixture to desirable shape and thickness.
5. Pan fry the cake on both side till golden brown.
6. Garnish with some parsley leaves and lemon wedges.