1 Pack >> Ayamas Chicken Frankfurter
1 tbsp >> Cooking oil
1 tbsp >> Minced ginger
1 tbsp >> Garlic, finely chopped
½ tbsp >> Chili flakes
1 cup >> Orange juice
1 tbsp >> Soy sauce
1 tbsp >> Vinegar
2 tbsp >> Honey / sugar
1 tbsp >> Corn starch slurry (mix 2 tbsp water with 1 tbsp corn flour)
½ tbsp >> Orange zest
1 tbsp >> Sesame seed
1 tbsp >> Spring onion, finely chopped
1 tbsp >> Roasted cashew nuts, crushed
1. Deep fry the chicken popcorn for 3-4 minutes and keep it aside.
2. For the orange sauce, heat oil in a pan and add in minced ginger, garlic and chili flakes and stir well.
3. Add in orange juice, soy sauce, vinegar and honey and stir well till come to a boil.
4. Add in corn starch slurry to thicken and some orange zest.
5. Once the sauce thickens, add the chicken popcorn and mix well to coat it evenly and cook for 2 more minutes and turn off the heat.
6. Top with the garnishes and serve.